Saturday, June 13, 2009

mY hOlIdaY

so long time i hadn't update my blog....this time i gonna talk about my one-week holiday...sounds boring......it's a simple one, but a warm one for me...
i went to Malacca again,visit my maternal grandma,haha...she is so skinny and her skin is just so thin and it is filled with water instead of fatty layer...perhaps,a diabetic patient couldn't eat any food as she wished, that's why i felt happy when she told us that she was hungry...and of course,i don't mind to have "double dinner"..accompanied her to eat one more time..haha =p

my holiday....a lazy one...i planned to study actually,but whenever i glanced at the books,those formulas,i frowned. i still can't get rid of the stress after my exam. i know the cruel results are awaiting me to receive and accept when the school reopen real soon. i wonder,how much tears i'll shed once i know my marks..or perhaps none?i couldn't imagine,i had tried my best,just the severe insomnia bothered me throughout the whole exam week. Due to that particular reason,my proccessor turned slow,my response was extremely slow last week,time management went poor,i couldn't finish most of my exam papers. i knew it,i knew it would happened,because i couldn't sleep.i just can't help it...was depressed but trying to be tough..should have change a study technique next time...sigh...

LET BYGONE BE BYGONE...i've tried my best,pushed myself hard enough,the rest,depends on FATE..i don't want insomnia anymore!!!!!
awww.....why am i drag myself to such unhappy memory? come back to my holiday...tomorrow i will go to my student house again,i won't use the word "go back" because i don't feel its a real home for me...the word "back" sounds awkward to fit in. i wanna STICK AT MY HOME!!!!
so nice to chat with my family this week,especially chatted with my mom until 4am....until my dad went upstairs and warned both of us, the cock was 'singing" to the whole world, that morning had arrived,and yet,the two of us still chatting non-stop...ahaha...scolded but a nice one....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment