Saturday, June 27, 2009

An Unforgettable Day In My Life^^

of course!! it was my 19th birthday!!hahaa....i can't forget it!! officially joining the "Auntie Association",hahahaha!!! sincerely thanks to all of you who celebrated my birthday for me!! i could vividly remembered that the moment the door was opened, the song was sang and my beloved housemates and friends entering my room with a cake with candles glittered in the dark....and it was totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! i saw faces in a sudden, i hadn't prepared for that actually although i knew they were going to celebrate for me...it was under my expectation because i saw Seow Fern went out mysteriously, Keoh Ying went up and down, and asking me to turn my music's volume very loudly.....to cover the chattering of the friends awaiting downstairs =p i felt nervous, scared(almost planned to close the door,lol)trembling all the way....wow!! but the feeling was GREAT!! haha^^

and i know all of you are very thoughtful and considerate, present me a fan, hoping i won't suffer anymore insomnia due to the heat in my room...(i felt touched!).and yea...it is very hot indeed in my room, which most of the people sweating non-stopped, hurried to escape from the "human oven" in my room...haha....and then we celebrated, eating cakes, chit-chatting....it was simple, and i hoped everyone was enjoying it(although it was hot)...following that, we took pictures....grouped pictures....wow!! Gorgeous!!! i saw it in Ming Chai's blog with a poem...aww....so touching,thanks again and again and again^^

and some people weren't able to attend the simple party,however,i got the wishes in my heart....some people wished me secretly, i knew it,perhaps the person hoped i wasn't knowing it...=p anyway, felt gratitute even a simple wish was addressed to me...haha!!

again....i wanna mention it at here...that night....i was overjoyed, totally in cloud nine, and....and....insomnia again....BUT......it was because....I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING.... UNTIL 3AM!!!!!!!!!!! and the next day.....still in high mode....laugh till 2am!!! cheers =D

No comments:

Post a Comment