Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Garbage Store...

i was under stress in the previous weekend....same as my cousin sister...
well,when you can't do anything towards a particular matter,you can just LET IT BE.
cry and cry doesn't help much,that's why i seldom cry now (although i'll still cry when i'm panic and do not know the solutions),perhaps crying is simply to release my stress....
well, i think a better way to resolve the problem partly is to write diary....some people might prefer blogging,but it is still a personal problem,and i prefer keeping it as a secret in my heart....
those problems regarding family and friends are always bothering and hard to resolve.
"throw" it into the diary,as if it is a permanent garbage store,pick the garbage up when you think those "garbage" are no longer bothering you....and at that moment,you can learn something from it.....
it carries memories,bitter and sweet....i am the garbage collector,piling up my daily experiences and carry it into a special store,a mixture store...

2 comments:

  1. hehe...pls help me to collect my garbage...hehe...just joking...if u have any problem, i am willing to be your listener, now and always...tell me...when u need me...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a lot of garbage..can i share some with u..?haha

    ReplyDelete