Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Unfrogettable Chinese New Year


it's indeed an unforgettable and sweet CNY......

in this CNY,i had met with my relatives and all my beloved friends......my secondary school's friends.......I MISS YOU ALL!!! those who are going to fly to overseas......must remember me ok???!!!! Hui Shan to Korea(i will definitely miss u a lot!!!), Ah Paw to India and Charis who will fly to Australia again......and also those who will fly in June,August and September......to US, to Russia, to Canada and many many more........yesterday night was a memorable time, i don't know when can we meet again.....1 year? 5 years?? 10 years???

it was the first time we were all there,met with each other,snapped extremely lots of photos, made all those crazy poses.....our laughter almost shook da restaurant.....it was really a precious time.......

some of you still said i'm too quiet......and i was pretty "emo"......i think i was just a normal person....i don't know what could i say, looking at all your faces was already more than enough for me......

i was pretty sorry for not joinning the "Mr Chu's house trip" and cinema watching on Wednesday,but i felt so lucky for managed to spend my time with you guys to go from house to house,with no-end conversations,getting a lot of angpau and enjoyed to time being with each other......

and....yea......what could i say? you all are the BEST!!!yesterday we chit-chatted at the beach......with so many things to say,but don't know where to start.....

with my relatives......i got a big angpau from my grandpa, and i was told that it was a "condolence prize" for me,well,no matter what was that,i really appreciated it.....grandpa,no matter how,if you are happy,i'll happy too^^

although i passed my CNY in unhealthy condition (i caught a flu), i still feel so lucky for being with all the people that i love and i was indeed on cloud nine!!!

ALL THE BEST for all of you!!! must not forget me ok???!!!keep contact and hope to gather again real soon......(^,^)

No comments:

Post a Comment