Saturday, January 10, 2009

what i do to try and improve my 4 language skills

Well,2009 has began.
After the first class of ESL lesson,i found that ESL will be much more harder than IELTS that i've done last year and the schedule for ESL is very hectic as well.
Then, i started to wonder,should i use the same methods in order to improve my english???
Well,i've just made up my mind. I think i'll repeat the same method and at the same time,i'll put in other efforts and try my best to fulfil it.
As for speaking part,i'll continue to use english as the major language in communicating with my friends and use english to think over any question.
Besides,i'll start blogging, a new method suggested by my lecturer which i have never tried before. well,hopefully it helps me to express myself very well and improve my english writing.
For the listening,as suggested by my friends,watching movies is a pretty good choice. Other than that,i'll continue to read some magazines for the sake of my reading.
Hopefully.....the most important thing is--I CAN MANAGE MY TIME VERY WELL!!!

1 comment: